[Biopython] Save custom structure...

Yasser Almeida Hernández pedro.al at fenhi.uh.cu
Wed Jan 6 15:26:24 UTC 2010

You thought right!! But my big doubt is how to use the Select class.
The example with the Gly selection in the FAQ document is not so clear
to me to apply on my problem.
Let's say:
I've selected the ASP 10 in the chain 'A' and the atom O1 in a ligand,
all in the pdb file 1xyz. How i use the Select class (sintaxis) to
write a new pdb file with only the residue/atom selected before? How
would be the code?

Thanks

--
Lic. Yasser Almeida Hernández