[Biopython] Retrieving fasta seqs

Kevin Lam aboulia at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 14:29:04 UTC 2010

Yes I got a "memory error" when the job died.
The uncompressed ids file is about 680 mb. Perhaps storing in set will
increase the file space but
I assumed that it would still fit comfortably in 4gb of ram even if its a
32bit limit.
its a mystery I am dying to solve if I have more time.

I do not have the code right now will post up soon but it is almost the same
as the list method