[Biopython] superimposing problem

George Devaniranjan devaniranjan at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 00:11:43 UTC 2010

Oh now I see what you mean--ok what I did was actually convert all residues
EXCEPT (if present that is) GLY and PRO to ALA
So all residues in both structures I think end up being the same in the
given example so then I tried what I suggested. I will try again tomorrow
what Peter suggested.
Thank you once again to you both for the help.
George