[Biopython] superimposing problem

George Devaniranjan devaniranjan at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 22:49:22 UTC 2010

Thanks João for trying.
I was also thinking that you would have to deform the 2nd coil to get
exactly what I want.

What I tried and not completly sussefully but  I will try that agian is as
follows.

1) Superimpose 1st residue of coil1 with 1st residue of coil2, rot/tran
coil2 and get the coordinates---lets call the rot/tran coil2   as mod_coil2

2) Superimpose last residue of coil1 with last residue of mod_coil2 and then
rot/tran whole molecule---the result is not exactly what I want but it is
the only solution I can think of for now.
Thanks once agin João,

George