[Biopython] superimposing problem

George Devaniranjan devaniranjan at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 23:18:28 UTC 2010

Hello Peter,
Thank you for your suggestion.
I am using CA/C/N/O  for superimposition of S1/S2 and E1/E2.

Not sure I got exactly what you meant but I am going to think about it
tonight  and see if that makes sense.

The idea that I am trying to see is ---if 2 coils from diff protein have
approximately the same length (S1-E1  = S2-E2 distance) and have the same
number of residues what is the "floppiness" or (no of conformations) that
you can see.

So as in my figure I sent (reattached) it does not matter where the
intermediate residues are they can flop about.
Thanks I will think about this more in the next few days.
Regards,
George