[Biopython] Google's Summer of Code 2010 - David Kilgore

Kizzo Kilgore davidpkilgore at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 06:54:55 UTC 2010

I have taken the time to carefully look over the links and examples
you suggested, and came up with my own draft week by week plan for the
summer.  It is not perfect, or even complete, as I am in the closing
weeks of school and things are getting really busy, but I managed to
pull this together.  You can visit the following public Google Docs
link to get the Gnumeric spreadsheet of my timeline.  If you would
like me to, I will also convert it to some other format if you like
(and if I can), or I can attach a copy of the file itself (or post it
on my website) if for some reason the link does not work.  Thank you.

https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B4KRpw_6YxAjMzU3NDgxMWYtZGIxZi00YmY3LTk5MGQtNDlmMjYyYTRhN2M0&hl=en

--
Kizzo