[Biopython] Build CDF file

Vincent Davis vincent at vincentdavis.net
Mon Apr 5 19:51:46 UTC 2010

The custom array for which I have data does not have a CDF file. I have been
told that others have changed the header on the CEL files to reference
different CDF file. That only kinda makes sense to me. I obviously have CEL
files. I also have the sequences that each probe matches and finally I have
genome match data. By that I mean I know which probes are a perfect match
and which are a mismatch and the location of the mismatch. Can I build a CDF
file from this? How?
Does it make sense to build a CDF for each hybrid(not sure thats the right
word) of the organism if the genome is known for each.

Not sure if this is better ask here or the BioConductor, If there is a
python solution I would try that first, I think.

I think the bioconductor package altcdfenvs
LINK<http://bioconductor.org/packages/2.5/bioc/html/altcdfenvs.html>
does
this.
I guess I should email Laurent Gautier, maybe he reads this :)

  *Vincent Davis
720-301-3003 *
vincent at vincentdavis.net
 my blog <http://vincentdavis.net> |