[Biopython] Biopython 1.52 released

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Tue Sep 22 16:38:21 UTC 2009

Dear all,

Those of you who signed up to our newsfeed will know this already,
but we are pleased to announce the release of Biopython 1.52:

http://news.open-bio.org/news/2009/09/biopython-release-152/

Thank you to all our developers, including David Winter for drafting
the release announcement, and everyone else who as contributed
with feedback, bug reports etc.

Could I also take this opportunity to remind you all we have an
application note out in the OUP journal Bioinformatics:
http://news.open-bio.org/news/2009/03/biopython-paper-published/
http://dx.doi.org/10.1093/bioinformatics/btp163

In any scientific publication using Biopython, we kindly request
you cite this, or another appropriate publication from this list:
http://biopython.org/wiki/Documentation#Papers

Thank you,