[Biopython] Phylogenetic trees with biopython?

Italo Maia italo.maia at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 22:13:45 UTC 2009

I'll try pycongent too but, for now, i'll leave it with clustalw for being
the fastest way for me to get it done. Anyway, the "clustering" option for
ClustalCommandline seems to be buggy. In the _Option parameter, equate
should be set to True, in order for it to work.

--
"A arrogância é a arma dos fracos."

Italo Moreira Campelo Maia
Ciência da Computação - UECE