[Biopython] Combine nexus files but not concatenating them

Denzel Li denzel.dz.li at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 20:00:06 UTC 2009

Hi Peter:
Yes, it is basically the same thing returned by "nexus.combine" but
"interleaved".  A further question is that, is it possible to split one
nexus into several nexus according to the Charset (or partition) defined in
the file. Like in the concatenation example (
http://biopython.org/wiki/Concatenate_nexus ), split the combined file into
btCOI.nex,btCOII.nex and btITS.nex.

Thanks,
Denzel