[Biopython] BOSC/ISMB conference reminder

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Fri May 15 09:47:29 UTC 2009

On Fri, May 15, 2009 at 10:24 AM, Thomas Hamelryck
<thomas.hamelryck at gmail.com> wrote:

> I won't be at BOSC, because I'm going to the 3D-SIG, but a hackathon on
> Monday and/or Tuesday sounds fine! Who else is coming?

On the 3Dsig Satellite Meeting section,
http://www.iscb.org/ismbeccb2009/registration.php says:
"Satellite Meeting registration does not allow access to the SIG
Meetings. Delegates wishing to attend portions of the Satellite
Meeting and portions of one or more SIGs must register for both
events."

However, for the other SIG meetings,
http://www.iscb.org/ismbeccb2009/registration.php says:
"Registering for a SIG allows you to move freely between all SIGs that
take place at the same time as the meeting for which you are
registered, to the extent that the room capacities can accommodate.
SIG registration does not allow access to the Satellite Meeting."

The Birds of a Feather sessions at BOSC will probably be at the end of
Sat and/or Sun, allowed to run on into the evening.  Once all the
talks are finished you could probably drop by and say hi.

For BOSC itself (Sat/Sun), it looks like me, Brad, Tiago and Bartek
(so far).  For the Monday/Tuesday it looks like just Brad (and
hopefully me - just looking at budgets now).