[BioPython] [BioSQL-l] OBF application for Summer of Code has been rejected

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at gmx.net
Wed Mar 18 22:50:26 UTC 2009

Yes, thanks for mentioning that, was going to do so too. The Perl
Foundation and the Python foundation have been accepted.

I guess there isn't a Java Foundation, and if there is a Ruby one it
hasn't been accepted or hasn't applied. However, Ruby on Rails has
been accepted. Don't know how open they would be a Bioruby project.

	-hilmar