[Biopython] Dealing with Non-RefSeq IDs / InParanoid

Peter biopython at maubp.freeserve.co.uk
Wed Jun 24 09:24:07 UTC 2009

On Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 12:58 AM, Matthew Strand<stran104 at chapman.edu> wrote:
> Various searches relatedto Ensembl & biopython turned up many dead links
> to cvs.biopython.org, so I assume this has been attempted at some point.
>
> Thanks,
> -Matthew Strand

Unfortunate timing: The DNS record for cvs.biopython.org hasn't been updated
properly following a recent OBF server move. You can also access this machine
at cvs.open-bio.org or code.open-bio.org - this hosts a read only mirror of our
CVS repository and ViewCVS (currently running but not quite right). This is
being worked on...

Our repository is also mirrored at github,
http://github.com/biopython/biopython/tree/master