[Biopython] Seeking assistance to use Bio.MEME in biopython

Sweta Dash swetadash at ymail.com
Tue Jun 16 11:09:11 UTC 2009

Hi Peter,
              Thanks for your kind reply. My goal is to find out conserved motifs in nucleotide sequences. Can I do this using the MEME module in biopython or do I have to use the web MEME tool and parse the output through biopython.

If the conserved motifs can be found out using the MEME module in biopython, kindly tell me how to do so.

With regards,
Sweta Dash