[Biopython] Need big Logo

Peter biopython at maubp.freeserve.co.uk
Mon Jun 8 08:58:45 UTC 2009

On Mon, Jun 8, 2009 at 2:34 AM, Iddo Friedberg<idoerg at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hiya,
>
> Especially for Thomas Hamelryck, but others too: I need the biggest,
> well-resolved biopython logo you may have for a Biopython poster I am
> preparing.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Iddo

This is the biggest one I know of, but it is only 1024 pixels wide
with vertical white space:
http://biopython.org/DIST/docs/images/biopython.jpg

I made a cropped version shown on the wiki, which is the same width
but may have lost a bit of quality in re-saving as JPEG:
http://biopython.org/wiki/Logo

If there is a bigger one drop me an email and I'll get it uploaded to
the website for future use. If the original art work was in a vector
format version would be excellent (e.g. Adobe Illustrator?).