[Biopython] searching for a human chromosome position

dr goettel biopythonlist at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 16:52:09 UTC 2009

Wow,
Thankyou very much!! Of course it's very usefull. You almost gave me the
code. There's one thing I still don't get. I have access to everything I
need but the coding frame to look at, I mean, with the code you sent I know
the feature location (from 1129251 to 1175010 position). Since I just want
to know if changing the nucleotide in the snp_sequence position would lead
to a change of aminoacid, it would be enough to translate this portion of
nucleotides and see if changing that position it also changes the aminoacid,
but how should I proceed to translate that portion of adn? I mean what frame
should I use?
Does my question have meaning? maybe I'm loosing something.

Thankyou again!