[Biopython] Writing into a PDB file using PDBIO module

life happy iitlife2008 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 20:35:58 UTC 2009

I have tried using   io.save("pdb_out_filename", se.accept_model(alt_model))

       I get error as , 'int' object has no attribute 'accept_model'

If I use  io.save("pdb_out_filename", se = accept_model(alt_model))

      I get Error: name 'accept_model' is not defined

In both the cases I created 'se' an object of Bio.PDB.Select()
Do you have an example for printing out some part of PDB?