[Biopython] cleaning sequences

Brad Chapman chapmanb at 50mail.com
Thu Jul 16 12:15:07 UTC 2009

Hi Liam;

> Thanks, it does work really well, and I was quite close, I just need to work
> on my loop conditions.

Great to hear -- glad you got it all figured out.

> I would suggest for development a way of interacting with the Unafold
> software. I know this was talked about a few weeks back, I think someone
> (Chris ?) wanted to write a wrapper, and it would be really nice if this
> could be added on.

Sounds good. I'd encourage you to register on the wiki and add these
type of ideas to the project ideas section, ideally with links to the
relevant discussion lists:

http://biopython.org/wiki/Active_projects#Project_ideas

This is informal but helps do two things: it keeps the idea from
getting lost on the mailing list, and provides a place for people to
look if they are interested in contributing but don't know where to
start.

Brad