[BioPython] How to use Bio.Kegg.Compound Module

sudhir cr sudhir.cr at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 05:23:25 UTC 2009

Hi Peter,

The The new KEGG format has changed to "Other DBs" from "DBLINKS" only on
the html page but not when we download from KEGG FTP.

So, I guess its not yet needed to log a bug.

Thanks for your help,
Sudhir

On Wed, Dec 31, 2008 at 8:47 PM, Peter <biopython at maubp.freeserve.co.uk>wrote:

> On Wed, Dec 31, 2008 at 3:07 PM, sudhir cr <sudhir.cr at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hello Peter,
> >
> > Thanks for the quick reply. This code is working great.
>
> Great.
>
> > P.S: The new KEGG format has changed to "Other DBs" from "DBLINKS"
>
> Do you have a link for this?  If we need to update our parser could
> you file a bug on Bugzilla please?  http://bugzilla.open-bio.org/
>
> Thanks,

Sudhir Chowbina
Bioinformatics Graduate Student & Research Assistant
Discovery Informatics and Computing Laboratory
Indiana University School of Informatics
Indianapolis, USA
317-847 7721
schowbin at iupui.edu