[Biopython] question about RestrictionBatch.lambdasplit

Björn Johansson bjorn_johansson at bio.uminho.pt
Sat Dec 19 11:00:19 UTC 2009

Hi,

I am trying to get a restriction batch tha is limited to some enzymes with a
certain size.
I think that the lambdasplit might be used for this.

I have not found any examples of the use of the restrictionbatch.lambdasplit

rb = RestrictionBatch(first=[],suppliers=['F','R'])

rb2= rb.lambdasplit(lambda x: x.size==6)

this code does not work. Could someone give me an example on how to use
this?
I have tried to see docs on the lambda function in python, but I still could
not solve this.
grateful for any answer!
/bjorn