[Biopython] EMBOSS and Python

Peter biopython at maubp.freeserve.co.uk
Thu Dec 17 17:04:11 UTC 2009

On Thu, Dec 17, 2009 at 12:42 PM, Lapointe, David
<David.Lapointe at umassmed.edu> wrote:
> I haven't used EMBOSS though the python module before so this hasn't
> been an issue but even though I have  a working install of EMBOSS, all
> of the EMBOSS tests seem to fail. I haven't seen any instructions for
> this.

What version of Biopython do you have? And if you are talking about the
Biopython unit tests, could you post the output please?

What version of EMBOSS do you have? Some of the Biopython tests did
flag issues in EMBOSS which are fixed in their latest release.

Thanks,