[Biopython] New Academia.edu feature for Biopython

Richard Price richard_w_g_price at academia.edu
Wed Dec 16 22:50:05 UTC 2009

Dear Biopython members,

I just wanted to let you know that there are now 5 members of Biopython on
Academia.edu listing their research interests such as Analytical
Chemistry, Computational Biology, and Bioinformatics. They have also
listed contacts, photos and papers.

There are thousands of people listing the same research interests as
the Biopython
members on Academia.edu, so there are lots of researchers for Biopython
members to discover.

To see the 5 members of Biopython on Academia.edu, and their research
interests and papers, follow the link below:

http://lists.academia.edu/See-members-of-Biopython

Richard

Dr. Richard Price, post-doc, Philosophy Dept, Oxford University.
Founder of Academia.edu