[Biopython] Wanting to teach a class on biopython ..

Brad Chapman chapmanb at 50mail.com
Mon Aug 31 13:29:31 UTC 2009

Hi Tim;
I'm not aware of Python code to do BioBricks design, but a couple of
repositories for synthetic biology code in Python are:

SynBioPython: http://code.google.com/p/synbiopython/
My Synthetic Biology code: http://bitbucket.org/chapmanb/synbio/

Unfortunately these are more starting points than tutorial ready
code.

Hope this helps,
Brad