[Biopython] [BioPython] BLAST subprocess problem with a GUI

Stefanie Lück lueck at ipk-gatersleben.de
Tue Apr 28 10:13:54 UTC 2009

A short info how I solved the problem:

I just do this what usually the EmbossWin Installer does via Python:
http://www.interactive-biosoftware.com:80/embosswin/install.html

And after I copy the important files (eprimer3...) to the directory. This
works quite well and there's no need to install EmbossWin (in case that is
dissapear from the server, I don't liked this solution).

Regards
Stefanie