[Biopython] [Biopython-dev] main page on wiki

Peter biopython at maubp.freeserve.co.uk
Mon Apr 27 09:58:52 UTC 2009

On Thu, Apr 23, 2009 at 10:16 AM, Peter <biopython at maubp.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:

> If there are no counter comments, I'll put David's changes up later
> today or tomorrow.

OK - make that a couple of days later ;)

This isn't exactly as in David's draft - I shortened some of the link
text and omitted a couple of links under "Contribute" which seemed
unnecessary on the home page.

I've also kept the final line giving the latest release and date
(although the text is shorter now).  Brad commented (off list?) that
having this is a good indicator of the project's activity, and I
agree.  Alternatively, I'd like to try having dates on the news feed,
but the media wiki plugin needs to be updated for that to work...