[BioPython] Feedback from Biopython 1.50 beta?

Peter biopython at maubp.freeserve.co.uk
Wed Apr 15 15:38:16 UTC 2009

On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 4:18 PM, Martin MOKREJŠ
<mmokrejs at ribosome.natur.cuni.cz> wrote:

> rm -f Tests/Quality/temp.fastq
> rm -f Tests/Quality/temp.qual

Those two files were produced by the Bio.SeqIO.QualityIO doctest.  I'm
not aware of any nice way to do doctest clean up which doesn't show up
in the docstrings themselves, so I've improvised in CVS revision 1.10
and included the deletions explicitly.  I could instead have used a
fancy temp file, or a StringIO handle - but this would detract from
the documentation side of things more I feel.

Maybe we should have a general clean up of any temp files at the end
of run_tests.py ... it might be worth thinking about.

> The built-in tests ran fine for me.
> M.

Great.