[BioPython] [bip] [OT] Revision control and databases

Leighton Pritchard lpritc at scri.ac.uk
Thu Oct 23 12:44:45 UTC 2008

Hi Giovanni (and others)

Ah, reading again I see you're already using git... Without knowing exactly
what you're doing, I assume that CVS and SVN would be no improvement
<cough>, so please ignore my last paragraph below ;)

L.

--
Dr Leighton Pritchard MRSC
D131, Plant Pathology Programme, SCRI

SCRI, Invergowrie, Dundee, DD2 5DA.
The Scottish Crop Research Institute is a charitable company limited by
guarantee.
Registered in Scotland No: SC 29367.
Recognised by the Inland Revenue as a Scottish Charity No: SC 006662.

DISCLAIMER:

This email is from the Scottish Crop Research Institute, but the views
expressed by the sender are not necessarily the views of SCRI and its
subsidiaries.  This email and any files transmitted with it are
confidential

to the intended recipient at the e-mail address to which it has been
addressed.  It may not be disclosed or used by any other than that
addressee.
If you are not the intended recipient you are requested to preserve this

confidentiality and you must not use, disclose, copy, print or rely on
this
e-mail in any way. Please notify postmaster at scri.ac.uk quoting the
name of the sender and delete the email from your system.

Although SCRI has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are
present in this email, neither the Institute nor the sender accepts any
responsibility for any viruses, and it is your responsibility to scan
the email and the attachments (if any).