[BioPython] calculate F-Statistics from SNP data

Tiago Antão tiagoantao at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 14:14:28 UTC 2008

Just a minor point: I am so used to work in Fst that I mentally
converted your "F-statistics" to Fst. Most of my mail still stands.
The only point that changes a bit is that I only have code for Fst, so
I cannot help you with any other.

--
"Data always beats theories. 'Look at data three times and then come
to a conclusion,' versus 'coming to a conclusion and searching for