[BioPython] Module for ace assembly format

Bruno Santos bsantos at biocant.pt
Tue Mar 25 17:32:35 UTC 2008

The ACE file in my case is the one produced by an assembly of a newer
generation of sequencer machines, more precisely from the assembler of GS
FLX from Roche 454Life Sciences, and it is working perfectly. So I will try
to write some documentation during this week and then I contact you to know
how to upload the file so it can be used in the cookbook.
Thank you for your help.

Bruno Santos