[BioPython] Site nuked?

Chris Dagdigian dag at sonsorol.org
Mon Mar 17 21:37:53 UTC 2008

Hi folks,

There is some sort of memory leak in our webserver/mediawiki or php
extension framework. Even a cron job restarting the webserver hourly
does not seem to be fixing things although it does seem to increase
the period between failures.

Anyway, the site is back. I just had to restart the webserver. In the
future you can also report this to root-l at open-bio.org -- there are a
number of us who have webserver restart access.

Regards,
Chris