[BioPython] import error

Peter peter at maubp.freeserve.co.uk
Tue Mar 11 17:35:00 UTC 2008

On Tue, Mar 11, 2008 at 4:27 PM, James Swetnam <jswetnam at gmail.com> wrote:
> Would anyone have any problem with me updating the BioSQL tutorial to
>  reflect the fact that BioSQL is on svn and not CVS?  I got burned by a
>  bug that had been fixed in both the stable 1.0 release and current svn
>  version, but which lurked unsquashed in the (deprecated) CVS.

Updating the documentation is always a good idea - which bit of it did you mean?

I've just updated the wiki page http://biopython.org/wiki/BioSQL as it
certainly shouldn't talk about BioSQL in CVS anymore.  We could update
it to get their latest code from SVN, but I thought it would probably
be simpler to use the standard downloads now that BioSQL 1.0 has been
released.  If you could proof read the new page, and fix any little
things, that would be great.

When Biopython moves from CVS to SVN (which is imminent) we'll have to
check all the documentation again...