[BioPython] Bio.EUtils

Eric Gibert ericgibert at yahoo.fr
Sat Mar 8 04:13:49 UTC 2008

Dear Michel,

I use DBIdsClient from Bio.EUtils to fetch data from the taxonomy database
of NCBI to update the table "taxon" and "taxon_name" in my BioSQL database
with the NCBI data.

I added one line definition in /Bio/EUtils/Config.py to declare that db:
Databases.TAXONOMY = _add_db(DatabaseInfo("taxonomy", 1))

Then I can use  client.search and result.efetch without problem.

Eric