[BioPython] training in Python for cheminformatics

Andrew Dalke dalke at dalkescientific.com
Mon Jul 28 21:58:22 UTC 2008

Hi all,

   This isn't quite bioinformatics, but maybe if you squint
hard enough you might see the purines and pyrimidines in DNA. :)

   I'm going to teach a two-day intensive course in Python
programming, focusing on cheminformatics/small molecules.
The target audience is computational chemists who want to
be more effective at doing science by learning more about
how to program.  Most of my examples will be directly
based on problems that come up in a normal research
environment.

   The course is scheduled for 6-7 October in Leipzig, Germany.

   More details are at:
      http://dalkescientific.com/training/

				Andrew
				dalke at dalkescientific.com