[BioPython] Trying to transcribe RNA = error?

Martin MOKREJŠ mmokrejs at ribosome.natur.cuni.cz
Tue Jul 15 22:53:14 UTC 2008

I agree but it should require whether a plus or minus strand will be
transcribed. Otherwise, zapping 'U's with 'T's is enough. ;-) Still
somewhat artificial function.

What would be really meaningful if the object would be a genbank record
with introns and transcribe() would rip out all the introns or even
better allow me to choose which-ones to splice-out. Like to retain
exons 1, 5, 7.

;-)
Martin