[BioPython] Problems runing BLAST

Bruno Santos bsantos at biocant.pt
Fri Jan 25 12:15:56 UTC 2008

I wasn't using any XML file as intermediate, I was parsing the blast results
directly. But it was really a problem with the databases. Now it's solved.

My question now is another one, I'm blasting a multifasta file, so I need to
know which results belongs to which query sequence ID. I Know I can simply
assume that the blast result is ordered according to the sequences in the
fasta file, but is any other away to obtain the query ID directly using the
Blast Record class?

Thanks in advance,
Bruno Santos