[BioPython] BioSQL documentation for Biopython

Sebastian Bassi sbassi at gmail.com
Sat Feb 23 21:31:27 UTC 2008

On Fri, Feb 22, 2008 at 1:21 AM, Hilmar Lapp <hlapp at gmx.net> wrote:
>  Could some Biopythonist check this material whether or not it still
>  has any relevance, and whether there are any errors?

Everything went OK. I could follow the whole document. The only minor
difference I found was:

>>> print feature.location
(0..880)

It is in fact:

>>> print feature.location
[0:880]

>  I'll be releasing within the next couple of days, so if this is
>  outdated I'd like to remove it from (at least) the release branch.

I think there is no need to remove it, just add the ">>>
server.adaptor.commit()" and a link to the wiki
(http://www.biopython.org/wiki/BioSQL)

Best,
SB.

--