[BioPython] Bio.SCOP problem

km srikrishnamohan at gmail.com
Sat Feb 23 18:07:45 UTC 2008

Hi all,
I have a problem with Bio.SCOP module in BioPython
There is absolutely no documentation for Bio.SCOP module  and looking at the
source code,
 I found a way to load scop parseable files (from astral db) to get the
domain information represented as attributes of scop object (Bio.SCOP.Scop
(...))
Now the problem is that each domain shows the parent to be of None type
object !!!
How do I traverse thru the hierarchy ? ie ., given a domain, how do i Know
which fold it belongs to and corresponding family and class ??
any hints ? Am i missing something ?

regards,
KM