[BioPython] BioSQL documentation for Biopython

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at gmx.net
Sat Feb 23 17:58:14 UTC 2008

On Feb 23, 2008, at 12:49 AM, Sebastian Bassi wrote:

>   File "/var/lib/python-support/python2.5/MySQLdb/cursors.py", line
> 151, in execute
>     query = query % db.literal(args)
> TypeError: not all arguments converted during string formatting
>
> Should I donwload the BioSQL from CVS?

You mean from SVN, probably? I don't know but it seems to me that
problem is in some (Bio)Python code?

I.e., (re-)downloading BioSQL from anonymous SVN would only update
the schema, and there was no update, so I can't imagine how that
would help.

Or did you mean (re-)downloading the BioSQL bindings from Biopython?
That would be a question for the Biopython folks (I actually don't
use Biopython).

	-hilmar