[BioPython] [Biopython-dev] Biopython to begin transition to Subversion

Michiel de Hoon mjldehoon at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 7 01:10:06 UTC 2008

Peter <biopython at maubp.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:Michiel - do you think we should try and do another release before the
CVS freeze and migration?  We've had a lots little changes, plus
Tiago's PopGen work and my own efforts with BioSQL.  There are still a
few open issues, but I think a release soon would be reasonable
(depending on your time commitments of course).
 I think that the Subversion/CVS issue is separate from our release schedule, so I don't think that the transition to Subversion by itself should be a reason for a release. However, we can probably make a release soon after the transition. I would like to finalize my work on Bio.WWW before making a release, but hopefully that won't be too complicated.

--Michiel