[BioPython] AlignIO: Sequences of different length

João Rodrigues anaryin at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 13:59:25 UTC 2008

Well... My VISTA partition just erased my Linux one, don't know how, so I
can't answer that right now :x As soon as I get linux again, as soon as I
get my script written again, I'll give an update here :) But I had solved
the problem by changing the alignment output format to markx10 and "parsing"
it my own way.

Cheers and thanks for the help :)

João Rodrigues
http://doeidoei.wordpress.com