[BioPython] Any RPS-BLAST users out there?

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Wed Apr 16 14:20:29 UTC 2008

Hello all,

One of the things on my "to do list", is to incorporate some of the Biopython
examples I wrote up on my webpage into the official Biopython documentation.

For example, the following page using RPS-BLAST could make a nice addition to
the "cook book" section of the main Biopython tutorial:

http://www.warwick.ac.uk/go/peter_cock/python/rpsblast/

Does this look worth adding?

Would anyone be interested in trying out that example on their own machine,
and reporting back if it worked (with software version numbers) or any issues.

Thanks,