[BioPython] Python 3

Chris Fields cjfields at uiuc.edu
Tue Apr 8 17:52:16 UTC 2008

This is similar to what the bioperl devs think will eventually happen
with bioperl and perl 6 (which, like python 3.0, is pretty much a new
language).  Not much one can do about it, but it does give u the
opportunity to rethink implementations.  In the meantime, bioperl/
perl5 will be around for a while.

chris