[BioPython] Error for running of ReportLab test on Mac OS X

Y Tu ytu888 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 28 19:18:06 UTC 2007

Thank you, Peter for the prompt answer.

I did install the PIL already and tested with the commands "from PIL import Image",
then "import _imaging". Both commands succeeded. That's why I don't understand why the test won't work. I used the command "python test_pdfgen_general.py" under the shell prompt, which generated the error. Since I installed PIL and succeeded in importing the module of PIL, I thought maybe I can solve the problem by running the test under Python. However, after importing the test into Python. I do't know how to launch the test under the python prompt (>>>). That's why I asked the second question.

Once again, thank you very much for help.