[BioPython] More results at NCBI Search

João Rodrigues anaryin at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 22:57:20 UTC 2007

Thanks you for the tip, it worked perfectly.

Well, to be honest, I'm just practicing BioPython and Python skills. What
I'm trying to do is a simple script that searches for *something* in PubMed,
gets the results page and parses that page so that I can give the user, that
is, myself at the moment :) , a txt file with this format:

----
TITLE:
AUTHOR:
YEAR:
JOURNAL: (optional actually)
ABSTRACT:
LINK:
RELATED LINKS:
----

It is probably already made and in a more useful way than mine but, as I do
need to practice, it's a start!

Again, thanks for the tips. I'll look into those Bio.PubMed and Bio.GenBank.