[BioPython] installing mxtext tools

Peter biopython at maubp.freeserve.co.uk
Sat Nov 17 21:44:22 UTC 2007

tim wrote:
> I did use
>
>> sudo python setup.py build --skip install
>
> but with no success. I'll try the support list at Egenix.

By the way - Biopython had/has a few issues with mxTextTools 3.0, most
of which we have now worked around in Biopython 1.44.

I notice egenix now have mxTextTools 2.0 available on their website
once again - if you are only installing this for Biopython then I
would recommend you use mxTextTools 2.0 instead.

http://www.egenix.com/www2002/python/eGenix-mx-Extensions-v2.x.html/

I'm just going to update our wiki to mention this...