[BioPython] script to extract records from nucleotide database

Matthew Abravanel vmatthewa at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 23:46:48 UTC 2007

Hi Christof and everyone,

Thanks for all the comments and everything, the OS   I am using is NetBSD
3.1 , and I think you were right Peter about my biopython version I think it
was 1.43 instead of the latest 1.44 version.  If I get the latest
1.44version  of biopython do you think the code should work or do I
need to
think of something else?

Sincerely,

                     Matthew