[BioPython] BLAST SNP access?

Chris Fields cjfields at uiuc.edu
Thu Mar 22 04:38:11 UTC 2007

If you are using the NCBI URLAPI interface you can set the databases
to anything on the following page, just follow the instructions:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/staff/tao/URLAPI/
remote_accessible_blastdblist.html

This includes SNP data.  I find this works for BioPerl's RemoteBlast
(URLAPI-based).

chris