[BioPython] Transcription

Michiel De Hoon mdehoon at c2b2.columbia.edu
Tue Jul 17 00:06:26 UTC 2007

> The source to the tutorial is a TeX (or LaTeX?) file in CVS, which
> generates the HTML and PDF tutorial. I can update the CVS files, but I
> don't think I can update the file on the webpage...

I update the file on the web page whenever I make a new Biopython release,
using the file that is in CVS at that time.

--Michiel.

Michiel de Hoon
Center for Computational Biology and Bioinformatics
Columbia University
1150 St Nicholas Avenue
New York, NY 10032

> BTW, someone who has the rights should include this example in the docs.
> The relevant section is empty:
http://biopython.org/DIST/docs/tutorial/Tutorial.html#htoc68

Or remove it? We cover transcription and translation earlier:

Section 2.2  Working with sequences
http://biopython.org/DIST/docs/tutorial/Tutorial.html#htoc8