[BioPython] Interface to sequence information in PDB Files?

Andrew D. Fant fant at pobox.com
Wed Jan 17 22:59:27 UTC 2007

I'm working on a project that involves the sequences of entries in the PDB.  I
can do a brute force extraction of the sequences and conversion to FASTA (for
example) format, but I'd like to use a clean interface for this if I can.  Is
there a good way to create sequence objects from PDB data in biopython, and if
there is, could someone point me to some sample code demonstrating it?

Thanks very much,
		Andy

--
Andrew Fant    | And when the night is cloudy    | This space to let
Molecular Geek | There is still a light          |----------------------