[BioPython] Fwd: Biopython - SwissProt

Jeffrey Chang jeffrey_chang at stanfordalumni.org
Sat Jan 6 18:24:55 UTC 2007

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jeffrey Chang <jeffrey.chang at duke.edu>
Date: Jan 6, 2007 12:08 PM
Subject: Re: Biopython - SwissProt
To: Kristian Rother <krother at genesilico.pl>
Cc: biopython at biopython.org

Hi Kristian,

Thank you very much for the fixes.  Looking through the mailing list,
it appears that there have been changes to the 1.42 and after the 1.42
version to handle updates to the Swiss-Prot format.  I do not know
whether these updates fix the same issues you have addressed.

I am forwarding your email and code to the biopython mailing list in
case someone else has more to add, or can integrate your changes.

Thanks,
Jeff